As seen on Jollyblogger (not that he tagged me. I’m just poaching) via that pungent pub across the alley:
0) What’s your name and website URL? (optional, of course)
Call me Bill. http://outofthebloo.com/blog or http://thinklings.org, among others.
1) What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why? (two sentences max)
In ministry, working with students in general and working with the student worship bands for seven years in particular. In regular work, developing software in general and, in particular, developing Bloo
2) A. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? (one sentence max)
(Maybe) working with the worship bands or being in a worship band?
B. Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting it off? (one sentence max)
COMPLETING MY NOVEL!
3) A. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max)
1. Writing, 2. Reading and understanding ancient Greek
B. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (two more sentences, max)
The obvious answer is learning from Jesus about how to be a disciple, and the honest answer is that that scares the crud out of me. If not Jesus, I’d love to learn how to write from C.S. Lewis.
4) A. What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?
responsible, smart, and kind of nerdy.
B. Now list two more words you wish described you…
introspective and overly self-conscious Oops! I missed the “wish” and was just continuing on with my list of traits.
Now that changes things . . .
Fearless and unashamed.
5) What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes– three sentences max)
Easy: Jesus (as in “learning to follow”), Computers (as in “programming”), and Music (as in “playing”)
6) Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone (with answer in three sentences max)
Q. What trait do you most wish you had? A. Fearlessness Already answered in 4.B above, now that I’ve actually read the instructions.
Here’s my new answer:
Q. What do you want to be doing when your life ends? A. Something brave and God-glorifying.
I’m supposed to tag five people, which will be difficult because my blog only has three readers. But, here goes:
1. Jared of The Thinklings
2. Blest at Blest With Sons
3. Phil at Brandywine Books
4. Ellen at MzEllen & Co.
5. Eric at The Fireant Gazette
6. And, because hope springs eternal, and because I think he might even exist, Blo of The Thinklings